October 2-3, 2021 • 5th Annual Shoot the Moon Classic
- There will be no day of registrations.
- There are a limited number of lunches available from the VFW. You can purchase lunch tickets in the morning for $7. Other food options are available in town. Food will be eaten outside – we will NOT be using the indoor space.
- PDGA Live Scoring and a paper scorecard back up will be used. Login, password, and instructions will be posted in the caddy guide and provided day of.
- The raffle drawing will be held after the 2nd Am round on Saturday. The end of lunch time on Saturday is the last opportunity to purchase tickets. Raffle winnings for Pro players will be held for them to pick up on Sunday if they are not present.
- Round 1 CTPs for each division.
7:45 – 8:30: Check in for players and volunteers at the pavilion.
8:45: Tee off for Round 1.
12:15: Approximate time for lunch. Last chance to purchase raffle tickets.
1:30: Approximate time for Round 2. About an hour after the last card is in from Round 1.
5:00: Approximate start time for raffle drawings and awards.
- Baskets will be in the A position for Round 1 and B position for Round 2.
- MA1, MA40, and MA2 play from the Blue tees. All other divisions play from Red tees.
- Airborn will once again be our vendor providing the AM merchandise. Credit must be used on site.
8:00 – 8:45: Check in for players and volunteers at the pavilion.
9:00: Tee off for Round 1.
12:00: Approximate time for lunch.
1:15: Approximate time for Round 2. About an hour after the last card is in from Round 1.
4:30: Approximate start time awards.
- Baskets will be in the B position for Round 1 and A position for Round 2.
- All divisions will play from the Blue tees.
Shoot the Moon is part of the Wisconsin Disc Golf Tour. A minimum of 3 people are needed in a division to win the coveted black disc.
Details are subject to change based on PDGA, state, and local standards and best practices for health and safety.